Newsletter Terms and Conditions
Newsletter Terms and Conditions
Section 1 DEFINITIONS
Newsletter – a free-of-charge service provided electronically, which allows the Customer to receive previously ordered news relating to the Shop sent by the Service Provider by electronic means. It includes information about offers, discounts, and new products in the Shop.
Shop – online store under the name Slovaria maintained by the Service Provider under the following address: www.slovaria.com
Service Provider – Slovaria s.r.o. Na Pradle 3389/8a, 702 00 Ostrava, Czech Republic VAT ID: CZ13986457.
Customer – any entity using the Newsletter service.
Section 2 NEWSLETTER
- The Customer uses the Newsletter service voluntarily.
- E-mails within the framework of this service will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the Newsletter subscription.
- To conclude the Agreement and subscribe to the Newsletter, in the first step, the Customer enters his/her e-mail address in a designated place on the Shop for the purpose of receiving the Newsletter messages. Next, the Service Provider sends a verification e-mail to the e-mail address entered by the Customer in the first step, containing a link to confirm the Customer's will to subscribe to the Newsletter. Upon the Customer's confirmation of his/her intention to subscribe to the Newsletter, the service agreement is concluded, and the Service Provider starts providing the service to the Customer.
- Information about the canceling of the subscription to the Newsletter and the unsubscribe link will appear in the e-mail correspondence.
- The Customer may apply to cancel his/her subscription to the Newsletter at any time without giving a reason and incurring any costs by using the option referred to in subs. 5 or by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link or sending an e-mail with a request to cancel your subscription will result in immediate termination of the contract for the provision of this service.
Section 3 COMPLAINTS
- Complaints concerning the Newsletter should be addressed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Service Provider will respond to a claim within 14 days from its receipt.
OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT AND REDRESS MECHANISM
- In case where the complaint procedure fails to bring the expected results, the Consumer may use, i.a.:
- assistance of competent European Consumer Centre of the EEC-Net. Centers provide Consumers with information about their rights and assist in solving individual problems with cross border transactions. The assistance of Consumer Centres is free of chargé by default.
- Mediations conducted by the locally competent Regional Trade Inspector, to whom an application for intervention should be directed.
- Assistance of the locally competent permanent consumer court of arbitration operating with the Regional Trade Inspector, where a request for a review before the arbitration court should be submitted. The proceedings are free-of-charge by default.
- free-of-charge assistance of the municipal or private consumer advocate.
Section 4 PERSONAL DATA
- The Service Provider is the Data Controller of the personal data provided by the User for the purpose of using the Newsletter.
Section 5 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions only for substantial reasons. An important idea is understood as a necessary change in the Terms and Conditions due to the Newsletter service modernization or amendments in the provisions of law applicable to the Service Provider’s service.
- Information about the planned changes in Terms and Conditions will be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address indicated when subscribing for the Newsletter at least seven days before the changes enter into force.
- If the Customer does not object to the planned change by the time it comes into force, he/she will be deemed to have accepted it.
- If the Customer does not accept the planned changes, he/she should send a notification about that fact to the Service Provider's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will result in termination of the service contract on the date when the planned changes enter into force.
- The Customer is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.
- The agreement on the provision of the Newsletter services is concluded in English.
- Any dispute arising between the Service Provider and the Customer who is not a Consumer will be submitted to the court competent for the Service Provider’s registered office.