Account Terms and Conditions
Account Terms and Conditions
at the shop Slovaria
LIST OF CONTENTS
Section 1 Definitions
Section 2 Seller’s contact details
Section 3 Technical requirements
Section 4 Account
Section 5 Complaints
Section 6 Personal data
Section 7 Restrictions
Section 1 DEFINITIONS
Account – a free-of-charge function of the Shop (service), which allows the Buyer to register his/her Account at the Shop and which is regulated by the present Terms and Conditions.
Buyer – any entity which registers an Account at the Shop and has its permanent residence in the European Union.
Shop – online shop Slovaria maintained by the Seller at www.slovaria.com directed to Buyers.
Seller – Slovaria s.r.o. Na Pradle 3389/8a 702 00 Ostrava Czech Republic VAT ID: CZ13986457.
Section 2 SELLER’S CONTACT DETAILS
- Postal address: Na Pradle 3389/8a 702 00 Ostrava Czech Republic
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: +420704911897
- Fax: +420704911897
Section 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- active e-mail account
- device with Internet access
are necessary for the correct creation of the Account and its correct functioning.
Section 4 ACCOUNT
- The Buyer creates an Account voluntarily.
- The Account provides the Buyer with additional options, such as: reviewing the order history of orders placed by the Buyer at the Shop, checking the order status, or editing his/her data independently.
- To create an Account, the Buyer needs to fill out a proper form at the Shop.
- The creation of the Account entails the conclusion of the contract for an unspecified term between the Buyer and the Seller relating to management of the Account on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer can delete the Account without incurring any costs.
- To remove the Account, the Buyer should send a resignation to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. As a result, the Account will be deleted, and the contract relating to management of the Account will be terminated.
Section 5 COMPLAINTS
- Complaints about the functioning of the Account should be addressed to email@example.com.
- The Seller will review the claim within 14 days.
OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT AND REDRESS MECHANISM
- In case where the complaint procedure fails to bring the expected results, the Consumer may use, i.a.:
- assistance of competent European Consumer Centre of the EEC-Net. Centers provide Consumers with information about their rights and assist in solving individual problems with cross border transactions. The assistance of Consumer Centres is free of chargé by default.
- Assistance of the locally competent permanent consumer court of arbitration operating with the Regional Trade Inspector, where an application for a review before the arbitration court should be submitted. The proceedings are free-of-charge by default.
Section 6 PERSONAL DATA
- The Personal Data Controller of the Buyers' data submitted to the Seller when using the Shop is the Seller.
Section 7 RESTRICTIONS
- The Buyer is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.
- In the case of any substantial reasons which are referred to in subsection 4, the Seller has the right to change the present Account Terms and Conditions.
- The significant purposes mentioned in paragraph 3 include:
- the need to adapt the Shop to the provisions of the law applicable to the Shop’s activity
- improving safety of the services provided
- changes in the functionality of the Account which require modifications in of the Account Terms and Conditions
- The Buyer will be informed about the planned changes in the Account Terms and Conditions via an e-mail sent to the address assigned to
the Account at least 14 days before they come into force.
- If the Buyer does not accept the planned changes, he/she should inform the Seller about that fact by sending an e-mail to the Seller's email
address firstname.lastname@example.org. This will result in termination of the contract relating to the management of the Account on the date when the planned changes come into force or before that date if demanded by the Buyer.
- If the Buyer accepts the proposed changes before the time of its entry into force, it is assumed that he/she accepts them. However, it does not prevent him/her from terminating the contract in the future.
- Any dispute arising between the Seller and the Buyer who is not the Consumer will be submitted to the court competent for the Seller’s
8. The contract relating to management of the Account is concluded in English.